|A Block, Hanghai Square, Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, Henan, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||4000pcs/woven bag or carton box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Plastic Bar Spacer||Material:||PVC|
|Color:||Black||Application:||Concrete Slab Wall Formwork|
tie rod sleeve,
wall tie rod
50 Times At Least Precast Concrete Wall Tie Rod PVC Spacer Tube
ABS tie bar pipes/sleeves are used in formwork when pouring the concrete wall in construction. No need cone and cement surport bar. Available in a wide range of recess depths and for different sleeve diameters. Also PVC plastic tube sleeve cone is reusable.
Used along with Tie Rod for wall forming purpose, these suspension cones are high quality product. They are easy to assemble and refined to occupy minimum space in the wall, thus reducing the amount of filler material required post removal of the cones.
The expentable PVC tube spacer is available in 2 sizes, OD 25mm is suitable for 15/17mm tie bar, and OD 27mm is suitable for 20/22mm tie bar. When using, the length of tube sleeve PLUS two plastic cone must be same with the thickness of precast concrete wall.
Specification of aluminium formwork PVC tie bar pipe
|Product||Reusable tie bar pipe|
|Usage||Replacement of traditional tie bar pipe|
|Size||80-400mm, or OEM|
|Features||reuss 50times, save money, save labor|
Features of plastic conduit and cone:
1. Free sample---Good free sample are available here.
2. Competitive price---Direct supplier.
3. Stable quality---20 years supplying experience.
4. Prompt delivery--- High technology and experienced workers, guaranteeing the fast production, so the delivery is also prompt.
5. Great after-sale service---No worries about all after-sale problems because we will find the best way to solve it.
6. Good reputation---long-term cooperation with customers in Europe, Australia, Middle East, SEA and etc.
Usage of formwork plastic conduit and cone:
Contact Person: Ada Wu