|A Block, Hanghai Square, Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, Henan, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Grider Board Clamp|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Woven bag; Pallet or According to Customer Request|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Grider Board Clamp||Surface Treatment:||Gal.Zinc/Painted/Black|
|Weight:||1.5kg/pcs||Process:||Casting And Assembly|
Forged Grider Board Clamp Scaffolding,
Antislip Board Clamp Scaffolding,
Antislip scaffold board clamps
Scaffold Drop Forged Grider Board Clamp with Antislip
The usage for scaffold grider coupler is joins outer diameter 48.3mm steel pipe with steel beam, girder flange thickness can be 44mm at max. Scaffold forged grider coupler must used in pairs each on each side of the beam. Our grider board clamp has antislip screw which make it more solid when using.
Specification of Scaffold Drop Forged Grider Board Clamp with Antislip:
|Product name||Scaffold Drop Forged Grider Board Clamp with Antislip|
|Girder thickness||44mm max|
|Feature||With antislip bar at the clamp ring|
|Bolt size||1/2"*92mm, Grade 8.8|
|Surface||Electric galvanized or hot dip galvanized|
|Package||Woven bad and pallet|
1. Pipe joint scaffolding can be one of the most labor-intensive scaffolding systems, but the return on time invested is Unlimited. It is suitable for any architectural situation: high or low, interior or exterior, round or straight, standard or irregular shape.
2. Lightweight scaffolding double coupling with replaceable T-bolts and locknuts, easy and firm to fix on steel pipes.
3. Forged Q235 steel scaffolding double couplings provide higher strength and toughness than pressed or cast iron couplings.
4. The double coupling is galvanized, anti-rust and anti-corrosion, and has a longer service life.
5. Scaffolding double joints are used to connect OD48mm steel pipes at right angles.
1. Q: Can you add my logo on the product's body?
A: Yes, we could produce and add your logo according to your drawing and special demands.
Contact Person: Ada Wu